Changes in 5.2
- Fixed a couple issues with random mode.
- If you press space you will now hear the pack names when buying or
Changes in 5.0
You no longer get empty gaps if you delete an unlocked pack.
Fixed bug when playing last level of random game
Pack downloader now built in to the game!
You can now add 4 additional actions
- a6: optional, action for up arrow
- a7: optional, action for down arrow
- a8: Optional, action for right arrow
- a9: optional, action for left arrow
Random mode is now in!
Changes in 4.0
- You now get an options menu with the following options: Play
safeguard sound, play perfect scoring sound, and announce obtained
beatcoins after a level
- The sound of the safeguard is now played a little higher pitched if
it's your last.
- You can now press s to check your safeguards in the main menu.
- You now get 5 safeguards if you beat a soundpack!
- Safeguard sound didn't play sometimes if it was already playing.
- You get a free safeguard if you score a perfect bonus in a really
- You can now listen to the beats you have unlocked in a pack by using
the new main menu option
- Memory optimizations yay!
- Soundpool optimizations yay!
Changes in 3.0
- You now get a higher beatcoins bonus if you scored perfect beats in
a previous level!
Changes for soundpack makers
new optional sounds
- pre1, pre2, pre3, etc: Played at the beginning of each level, can be
skipped by pressing intro.
- Boot: Optional, played before the main menu, and when changing
New version of packmaker tool
Changes in 2.6
- The scoring sound is played a bit to the rightt so as not to
interfere with the pack.
- The pack creation tool is now included with the game inside the pack
creation tool folder.
- You can now press m from within the main menu to hear your current
Changes in 2.5
- You can now create your own soundpacks! read the readme file.